Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Pistol, A Pill and Pandora's Box.

Nothing screams love like your husband editing your blog with his self adopted version of a "Redneck Thesaurus".  He considers himself a subject authority and stands his ground as if it were a legitimate language. After all, they did name a candy bar  Whatchamacallit.  Oh yeah and like I believe Farn used as a adjective means your not local.  I cudnt unnerstand a wurd he sed ... must be from some farn country.  LOL all I can say in true coon ass fashion is, laissez les bons temps rouler.  What else can you say when you've been shot down by your own ol man. 

He done made me lose my religion

I'm driving, singing and suddenly shooting the bird to a idiot driver.  Where did that come from?  Redirect.  Ooo I like this song.....singing baby when I whisper your name.  WTF, now I'm crying!  What is going on, maybe I need some sleep.  Some good ol fashioned uninterrupted sleep.  That Army issued doctor has invaded my safe place and making me question my own sanity.  Sing Candice Sing.  Load the racks from the thrift shop at Ft. Shafter, put on a smile, all is good and oh answer the phone.  It's Maria.  Hi honey--yes still at TS, will call when I head out.  Almost there, get thru goodbyes, ok thank you: time to go.  RAGE! ANGER!     *#$!%*&$#  *&^%$#*&    I need a happy pill.

How To Stroke Wrinkles Right Out of Your Face!

So this would be the perfect time to pull over and just breathe.  Down town traffic....Sit, have a good cry and phone a friend.  Can one have a nervous breakdown in traffic.  Note to self.  Self, explore this subject later on the john.  Free time baby!  PS, self, shut that box-monsters are in there! 

I wonder who would play me in the Lifetime movie?  Eva Longoria is sexy and all, but could she pull off the sassy in me.  Hmn, no I'm leaning more towards the Sandra Bullock type.  HAHA Wack job in Wahiawa.  Maybe I'll just pass one on Dr. Dumb ass and be done with it.  ......I'm going to the store cuz the Piggly Wiggly has "cold" drinks on sale for 99 cent.  Nite Ya'll! 


No comments: