Thursday, January 13, 2011

Say what you mean, and mean what you say

So today I'm really pissed and disappointed.  I have some of the most amazing friends, whom are great parents that find themselves stuck in the girls locker room in Jr. High.  I'd rather you be a repeat offender in the Betty Ford clinic, than sit and watch them rip each other apart over nonsense.  Don't get wrong, I'm all for a good fight....but it better be something worth my time, effort and bail money instead of arguing over who said what and people not backing up what they said.  Grow some fucking balls. 

If you said....you said it.  Doesn't matter the tone, place or explanation's...you said it.  If you didn't mean to say it or it came out wrong...again just say so.  Nothing pisses me off more than people hiding behind themselves. 

I know a lot of people, but consider a rare few....a friend.  This elite group are the ones I count on during my times of need, happiness and especially to call me out when I'm wrong or behaving poorly.  Your friends should be the ones to say to you what others would never dare.  Your friends are the ones there when your sick, when you need someone to chat or a shoulder to cry...whatever that is required and the same is given in return.

I have no tolerance, understanding or respect for those who live in glass houses...throw stones and then try to clean it up with even more poor behavior.  You might as well spit on my neck and tell me it's raining.   I was raised to say what you mean and mean what you say.  Saves on the confusion.  With me, you always know where you stand because I am the same person everyday regardless of who is standing before me.  And I've got some advice for folks too.  If you don't like being served what you dished out....get the hell out of the kitchen and behave like an adult.  Remember this...what our children learn to be of adults.  They first learn from us. 

Like before, I've said my piece and it's done with.  Next please!